Monday, May 19, 2008

Up Close and Personal


This morning Madelyn and I ended up at a place called Bayou Wildlife...it is an awesome safari-like animal adventure park that we just loved....here are a few more pics I thought were pretty cute or funny that I just had to post...

One of the many highlights...

The Ostriches were definitely not my favorite...These birds are MASSIVE!!!!

Giant camels literally in our laps...

Can you say Animal L-O-V-E-R???

Maddy and Mommy

one of the MANY crazy Emu birds...

Uhhhh Goldie...have you heard of personal space??? This guy was sitting right in front of us on the tram ride...poor thing!

This is Goldie, a golden-haired buffalo...loved him!

1 comments:

AutumnBrooke said...

Ahh, I want to go there! Well I'm glad you guys at least went out and did something afterward! It's too bad we couldn't have met up.

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....