Well...it's ended up being another late night for me, but that's ok....this is usually the time when every one is asleep and I can go forth with "my time"...no distractions, just time to create or do whatever needs to be done....and since I have promised "regular" updates...I better make good on my word...I am no stranger for sacrificing sleep for PR projects. Brad was home and "study-free" this evening, so I was really able to spend creative time in the kitchen... tonight I baked 'roll out cookies' in the shapes of leaves (fall theme) with poured icing for Maddy's MDO 'Thanksgiving Feast' tomorrow. I have the best recipes for both if any one is ever interested. >Is it me, or does this time of year seem to be flying by faster than usual?? I can really feel a difference since the time change...any ways, we are all doing swell here in the Mulsow Household. We had a much-needed relaxing weekend...Brad was at school, and I was able to see some good old friends from middle/high school on Friday...we all have kids now, so it was fun catching up and watching the little ones interact. Courtney had twin boys (Kyle & Luke) back in September, and Ruth is due with her second girl in late January. Her daughter Claire (16 months) reminded me so much of Maddy at this same time last year!!!
On Sunday, Brad, Maddy and I met my mother and grandmother at HAAK winery in Santa Fe...about twenty minutes drive from our house. Oma's nursing home facility had scheduled a day trip to the winery for their annual Zydeco Festival. The weather could not have been nicer, and it was wonderful seeing Oma and Omi and just listening to the live music...
Oh, and now that is Nov. 19th... Brad and I can officially celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary! YAY us! I will try and do something special on the blog as a salute...check back later this week :). Have a good one!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Time to Breath...
Posted by Erika at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Festivities 2008
September - October 2008
July - August 2008
Pics from DC & June 2008
There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....



0 comments:
Post a Comment