Well....this is how the day ended....ahhhhhh...I wouldn't of thought this yesterday...considering I had the air conditioner on full blast in the car and partially in the house most of the day. Needless to say, we woke up to a burrrrrrr...chilly morning...wet and cold...a perfect day for sleeping in late and oh don't worry...that didn't happen. Any ways, after a great Christmas party with friends this evening, we drove home while it was "dumping" snow (so much fun...and yes, just let me use the word dumping), then we played, threw snowballs and watched our neighbors do the same....what a glorious night....for what may seem like such a normal occurance to most Americans is such a special and rare treat for us down here!!! It is so beautiful outside right now....I wish it could stay like this for a little while....but I will be glad when I don't have to worry about getting frosty hands again...which of course will be tomorrow, when the high is suppose to reach the low sixties! YES!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
It's beautifully White and Bright outside tonight!!!
Posted by Erika at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Festivities 2008
September - October 2008
July - August 2008
Pics from DC & June 2008
There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....



0 comments:
Post a Comment