Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Boots

Maddy and I went to Cavendar's today to buy her first official pair of cowgirl boots! Of course she wanted a pink pair...and we upped the notch a bit by buying some all blinged out with rhinestones... she wore her new get-up to school today in celebration of "Go Texan Day!" The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo gets under way this weekend, so hopefully we will be able to catch the parade on Saturday morning...I'll let you know...

1 comments:

Ann said...

she is so big!!!! and adorable. yall have to come to the state fair this year if at all possible.

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....