Tuesday, April 15, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

Maddy and I met Brad for lunch yesterday, and we had a nice time. Madelyn counted to seven all by herself for the first time without being prompted...it was awesome. We are still working on her Spanish numbers, and she should have those down in no time. Last night when Brad's dad called, Maddy answered the phone without me knowing...by the time I figured things out, she was in a "full on" conversation with her Pa Pa....ha!!
This past weekend we enjoyed the beautiful weather. Pa Pa decided to fly in for a visit, making the weekend extra special. Here are some pics from our adventures.


0 comments:

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....