Sunday, April 6, 2008

For the love of friends...

Maddy's "BFF's" and us moms went to the zoo this week (Maddy's second time in a week!)...it was fun watching the girls together...their favorite part of the trip had to of been the splash pad area...thanks for taking the pics Kristina! Watching the long-necked turtles...I am so thankful for this group of friends...each of whom has a daughter in the same MDO class as Maddy (pictured above). MDO has truly been a blessing...Madelyn has a wonderful group of friends (which we talk about multiple times a day...she just loves saying all their names..you should see her face light up), and it is such a treat watching the girls play dolls and other girly things with each other. MDO was the first opportunity for Madelyn to gain dtrong bonds with other girls. This is a pic from a baby shower this week we hosted for Callie, who is due July 4 with a boy... Kristina, Callie, Cynthia and I at the shower.

0 comments:

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....