Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog Launch

I suppose we are long overdue for creating a virtual newsletter, but I thought it was time, especially since I haven't been able to keep up with sending out pics of Maddy on a regular basis. Madelyn is 20 months old today....WOW, and she is growing like a weed! This has been a month of new words for her....Maddy's vocabulary is unbelievable, and we are amazed and impressed on a daily basis with her ever-improving dialogue. She simply cannot seem to have enough books read to her...she loves them so much. She also loves carrying a purse, anything to do with animals or bugs, construction sites (she just beams when she sees bulldozers, tractors, etc.), sesame street, wonder pets, and just being outdoors. Disciplining has become the hardest part of parenting for us, and I am sure it will continue to be that way for many years to come. Maddy is definitely a handful of ceaseless energy...she is headstrong like her mom and dad and full of personality...you could say we have our work sut out for us, but we wouldn't ask for anything less :).

0 comments:

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....