Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day & Pre-Celebrations

Madelyn went to MDO on Valentine's Day and exchanged favors and a picture card with her classmates. We are just SO happy with her Mother's Day Out Program...we couldn't of asked for better teachers or more wonderful playmates. Later in the afternoon, Brad surprised us with two dozen beautiful roses, a teddy bear, a spa package, card and book....Maddy and I were tickled pink. Thanks Dad! When Brad arrived home from work Maddy and I had the table decorated with cards and gifts for him, and then we went to Fudrucker's for dinner...it ended up being one of the most memorable Valentine's Days on record. On Wednesday we met up with our cousins on Brad's side Christy and daughter Cali... we had a great time at Lupe Tortilla's drinking Margaritas and watching the girls play. We hosted an all-girl Valentine's Playdate at our house on Monday the 12th...Brinley, Halle, Addison (not shown) and Raven (not shown) and mommies were in attendance. The girls had fun playing, eating and dancing (check out Maddy grooving in her room).

1 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Look how cute our little girls are! I got a spa package for v-day too! Where is yours at??

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....