
I was running a little early to meet some friends for happy hour on this day, so I decided Maddy and I would stop by a TCBY (yum,yum) and pick out a sweet snack before meeting up with Omi (she was scheduled to pick up Maddy so mommy could have some fun adult girl time)... Madelyn LOVES ice cream. After our messy adventure with cones (see picture on right), we went for a little stroll down the strip's sidewalk and happened upon a "Cool Cuts," so I took the opportunity and proceded with Maddy's first professional haircut (Brad gave us the green light)... so here is just a sampling of what took place during the seven or so minutes it took to accomplish this feat...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
January 31, 2008: Madelyn's First Haircut
Posted by Erika at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Festivities 2008
September - October 2008
July - August 2008
Pics from DC & June 2008
There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....



0 comments:
Post a Comment