Friday, May 7, 2010

Crawfish Invaders!

Some new pests have decided to take up residency in our backyard....with it's wet, damp and humid setting, I'm not surprised, but I would LOVE to catch a glimpse of of one of these!!! They are really only pests becuase of their extensive mud mounds!! Brad and I have tried to wash them out of their holes, but their chambers must run deep and plentiful, because I can't get them out. Through several coonass web sites, I have come across other peoples' ways of baiting them at night by using bacon, scrunchies, fire and chemicals....really, the discussion boards are loaded with all kinds of advice. Luckily we only have three holes. I'll keep you posted if they multiply... but I might have to steak out one night just to see the critters!!!

0 comments:

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....