Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthday Business

Maddy and I shared a birthday weekend this year...it was an incedibly fun weekend filled with friends, family and relaxation. It's hard to believe Madelyn is already four. Sometimes I notice how grown up she is becoming, and I am awe-struck at her maturity. We are a fourth of the way to her sweet sixteen, and at this rate, it will be here before we know it!!! We had a small birthday party at the roller rink this year...the theme was tie-dye. >Do you like Madelyn's rainbow cake?? It was tie-dye inside!I'm four! Taking the smores process seriously at the beach...Madelyn and her cousin Madison... Brad taking the girls (Madison, Taylor and Maddy) out for a little swim...gotta love the beach!Celebrating our birthdays at Omi and Toe's...Omi made a peach cake...yum!Madelyn and Uncle Freddy Cousins Andrew and Nicole

0 comments:

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....