March 19, 2010
Brad and I are headed to Vegas in a matter of hours, so my mom has been gracious enough to take Madelyn for the weekend when we leave...since it is Spring Break, we had the opportunity to spend two extra days with Omi. The weather has been incredible this week, so we took full advantage. Yesterday, we hit up Kemah and the popular boardwalk, and today we spent the day in Galveston...it was packed!!! The water might not be the clearest (or remotely close!!), but I love Galveston and all its charm. Really, just being on the beach is pure bliss...a favorite of ours!! Maddy and I walk and search for shells with holes to make jewelry...even though we collect quite a few each trip, we have yet to actually take the next step and something out of them! Any ways, here are some pics! It was pretty cold when we arrived on the beach, but Maddy quickly became quite brave (as usual, she did not want to leave)...
We headed to the Rainforest Cafe after the beach...this place is a kid's paradise...check out our treat for the day..."The Volcano"
Our last stop was some strolling within the historic Strand District...the oversized lollipop from the candy facotry was the perfect "activity" for Maddy while we window-shopped. You really should ckick on this pic for an up-close look at her expression...
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Gotta love Galveston!
Posted by Erika at 2:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Festivities 2008
September - October 2008
July - August 2008
Pics from DC & June 2008
There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....



1 comments:
That dessert is freaking enormous!! Maddy is so precious and getting so big! How old is she now?
Post a Comment