Saturday, March 27, 2010

Soccer Superstar

March 26, 2010
This morning Madelyn made contact with a soccer ball during her first official soccer game. The video above catches her reaction after she kicks the ball for the first time...Madelyn couldn't quite handle the "pressure"...should be an interesting soccer season with plenty of sideline smiles and giggles...btw: after watching footage and looking back on game.. I AM "that parent" constantly yelling out, or nicely put, cheering for my kid...ohh boy, good thing there are several of us like that out there!!!A shot taken early on in the game when Madelyn was taking the game very seriously...I can see why she might have felt just a little intimidated.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Is she the only girl? I was on an all boy's baseball team. I'm sure I was by far the worst player. That video is priceless. I'm sure it will become a family classic!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Maddy!! That was so funny! A family classic for sure, can't wait to see more and more as she gets her feet on the ground. Thanks for the video Erika!

Uncle Edward

Fall Festivities 2008

September - October 2008

July - August 2008

Pics from DC & June 2008

There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....