We decided to take Madelyn to see "Disney on Ice" this year. Brad bought some discounted tickets from work, and Madelyn was thrilled! She dressed herself in her Cinderella dress I had sewn for her for Halloween and completed the look with her well-worn sparkly tennis shoes and handmade sunflower hair clip! She was allowed to choose one "souvenir" item, and she picked the tinkerbell snow cone and spoon (price tag $17!!!!!).
You would not believe the pricetags on the things they were selling...and some people had armfuls and bags of it... $15 programs, $20 hats, $12 cotton candy...seriously. This was definitely a show for kids...Madelyn enjoyed it but we probably won't do it again.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Disney on Ice
Posted by Erika at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Festivities 2008
September - October 2008
July - August 2008
Pics from DC & June 2008
There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....



1 comments:
You made that dress!!?? Wow I'm really impressed. And if you really loved her you would have bought a $15 program that wouldn't have cared about anyway.
Post a Comment