I love the beach. I love searching for shells. I love listening to the surf break. I love bare feet and constant breezes. I love all the different walks of life that commune in harmony (at least that's been my experience). I just love it. Brad...not so much, but today he was a trooper, and we all headed to one of my favorite pocket beaches to grill hot dogs and let Maddy enjoy one of her (and mine!!) favorite places at sunset. Maddy's beach pose...
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Hotdogs, Jellyfish, and Sand
Posted by Erika at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Festivities 2008
September - October 2008
July - August 2008
Pics from DC & June 2008
There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....



2 comments:
I'm so jealous yall live that close to the beach.
It's pretty nice....nothing like the white sandy beaches of Florida, but still...I love it...we are trying to go more now ...knowing if we ever move, we would miss the convenience dearly...bring Edie down sometime and we'll roast wienies and build castles!
Post a Comment