Our first strawberry was ripe and ready for picking this morning...Madelyn took over and ate the tiny thing right away. We are hoping for some nice fruits and vegetables this year...last year our tomato plants were huge, but they failed to produce even one tomato. We have a peach and lemon tree, blackberry, raspberry and blueberry bushes, onions, squash, tomatoes, and green and sweet peppers. One day, when the dogs have passed (bless their hearts, but they are super waring on our yard), we hope to have a huge garden...Brad has already made a make-shift compost.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Simple Pleasures
Posted by Erika at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Festivities 2008
September - October 2008
July - August 2008
Pics from DC & June 2008
There are SOOOO many more pictures from the wedding I would have loved to post, but I have a limit of 50 slides per slideshow :(....



1 comments:
I'm so happy to see that we aren't the only ones that talk about how things will be when the pets die.
Post a Comment